Here’s a little more information about how we’re providing 5-star care in a safe, sterile environment:
- COVID Concierge: Our staff will escort you from your vehicle directly to your dental suite, after providing hand sanitizer, show covers, and a quick forehead scan!
- Touch-less Experience: All paperwork will be filled out online, prior to your visit, and we’ve temporarily removed items like magazines, beverage bar, pens, toys etc from our office. You’ll also be able to easily pay your bill through an online link.
- Team training and Cleanliness Certification: Our doctors and staff have gone above and beyond tocomplete training on CDC guidelines, safety protocols, and sterilization procedures. You’ll see theircertificates up throughout the office when you visit!
- PPE:You’ll see us wearing N95 masks, gowns, gloves, and surgical caps. While this may look a little “scary”, don’t worry! We’re wearing our smiles under the additional protection, and simply want to make sure we’re taking every precaution we can for the safety of our patients!
- Operatory Equipment: Our dental suites have some slick new upgrades! In each room, you’ll find a HEPA air filter and UV light, and additional equipment being used to reduce aerosols created during dental procedures (in layman’s terms, we are purifying the air and removing bacteria and viruses!)
- Additional Cleaning Measures: While our patients are already used to a sparkling clean office, we want you to know that every day our office is being deep cleaned by a cleaning crew, and everything is wiped down and sanitized. Our office is brought up to a biologically certified level of sterilization before the start of each day.