DOUGLAS IS THE TOOTH FAIRY’S FAVORITE PET MONSTER!
Meet Douglas the Monster
He’s a bit shy, because he’s just a baby. Douglas the Monster is in training right now. He has a lot of learning to do! Just like when you bring a new pet home, Douglas has to be trained on good habits. He is learning all about how to keep his smile healthy.
Douglas Has A Very Special Job To Do!
The tooth fairy needs help finding your baby teeth when you lose them. Douglas and other pet monsters are really good at finding lost teeth! They know exactly where to look. Pet monsters learn healthy habits by listening to the stories your teeth tell them. Your teeth remember everything about you and all the foods you ate. That’s how Douglas learns how to eat right and be a well-trained pet monster!
Douglas Needs Your Help Learning All About How To Keep His Smile Healthy
Make sure you take care of your teeth! Remember that your teeth help teach Douglas and the other pet monsters good habits.
Here’s how you can help:
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Floss regularly (ask a grown-up for help!)
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables like apples, broccoli, and carrots.
- Don’t eat a lot of candy and sweets (except on Halloween — then it’s ok!)
- Swap out sugary sodas for water.
- See your dentist every 6 months for a checkup!